Kanehe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving the Camp Site

+3
Flipflop
Shoe
Keomai
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Leaving the Camp Site - Page 3 Empty Re: Leaving the Camp Site

Post  Keomai Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Dog stood from her crouch and glared. What was all of this now. "What the he-" Jinyu started talking, and explained it. She pointed at him. "yell at him not me. I was only trying to help you you jerk. Watch where you point your finger." She was all up in arms now, offended.
Keomai
Keomai
Admin

http://kanehe.secrets-stories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Arrow could now stand, and as he did begin to stand, he was helping Jur up as well. He didn't talk any further, just cringed in pain and lost eye contact with Dog.
Arrow kept his eyes on Dog, his silver eyes intently watching her every move. A growl once again rose from his throat and Jur patted Arrow's neck.
"Hush now...It's fine..." He whispered, but it was still loud enough to be heard, he began to cough again, his legs giving in and he fell to his knees. He was knocked pretty hard, and probably will be sore for a while.
Arrow hovered over Jur, but his eyes were still locked onto Dog.
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  [black_cat] Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:47 pm

Jinyu pushed away the tropical flower that is around him and manage to a stand. He dusted himself off for a few moments before he looks at the two (three?) people in the forest with him. "So, anyway. I'm Jinyu." He bowed slightly," What might your names be my lovely hunnies?"
[black_cat]
[black_cat]

Back to top Go down

Post  Keomai Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Dog stood, hands on both well rounded hips now. She was a very.. valumptious girl. She stared over at Jinyu, one hand in the air with a sharp directed wave down, and that was all. "I'm Dog." She muttered, glaring back at Arrow, hissing. "You should tell your gryph to stand down..."
Keomai
Keomai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Arrow snorted in displeasure towards Dog, taking a step forward.
"What're you gonna do? Hurt him, and you die. Hurt me, he kills you." Jur spoke softly, his face calm, but stern at the same time. His brown eyes were focused on Dog, barely paying Jinyu any attention.
Jur had this peaceful look in his eyes and yet, a hint of annoyance.
"Calm yourself now, Arrow." he said, petting the gryphons ear. He now turned to Jinyu, "Jur." he said, but it was a whisper that he said his name in.
Jur was still kneeled onto the ground, but now he was getting up with shakey legs.
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Keomai Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Dog rolled her eyes. "Did I ever say, or even look like I have the intent to hurt? He needs to stand down because he's threatening me for something I didn't do, and its rude." When she watched him trying to get up, the tough exterior faded some as she took a few steps forwards her hands coming out, ready to help him stand. Thats just who she was.
Keomai
Keomai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Jur's brown eyes looked back up at Dog, he didn't speak as she helped him stand. He wasn't going to lie, he did need help. His left cheek was cut up, and the blood was smeared over his face. His face showed no suffering though, he just kept the same expression. He dispised showing his pain in front of people...the only one who has seen him in pain has been Arrow, and his parents, but they didn't count. They would never count.
"Thanks..." he mumbled quietly, keeping his eye on Arrow, who was extremely tense.
"Calm." he repeated to Arrow, and he only relaxed a little bit.
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Keomai Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am

Dog backed away and shrugged. "I'm not a bad person." She turned arms crossed, walking back towards where she was to begin with, ears down against her head, tail whipping from side to side smoothly. The feeling of being offended just stuck.
Keomai
Keomai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:07 am

Jur sighed silently through his nose, "Dog, wait...I'm sorry..." he finally said, looking at his feet, there was a small expression of sadness on his face, and he was trying to hide it with his ebony hair.
"I'm sorry that we're being rude. We just aren't used to being near people anymore." he said, "So, we're very alert..." he said, all the time he was whispering though, he still wasn't one for talking.
Arrow looked down at Jur, his eyes full of confusion to what Jur was saying, "And since Arrow is my only friend, we're very protective of eachother..." he swallowed and closed his eyes, not wanting to see any reaction from Dog.
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Keomai Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:43 am

Dog stopped, keeping her arms crossed, looking over her shoulders. She wanted to be rude right back, but that just wasn't who she was. She rolled her eyes at herself and sighed, walking back to him. "Can you walk on your own?"
Keomai
Keomai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:51 am

Jur lifted his head only slightly, "I have Arrow, if he can walk, he'll support me. Right boy?" Jur said, and Arrow nodded with a small snort.
It was obvious Jur was in pain, but still no pain showed on his face, only an emotionless gaze as he stared at the ground.
His eyes looked as if they were fogged over, a thick fog, but Jur could see clearly...he was in deep thought, and fighting against the pain once he began to walk.
What could have shot them down? Why would someone shoot them down? These were the question Jur wondered, his mind in major confusion.
"Just a heads up...you might want to stay away from Arrow for a little while..." he warned, tuning back into the real world around him.
"Might hurt you."
Arrow snorted and shot a glare at Dog once they stood side by side, "Just don't touch him." Jur laughed slightly, but then went emotionless once again.
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Keomai Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:02 am

Dog looked at him with a cocky glance. Her face was full of emotions, ember eyes staring brightly. She turned her back to them again. "What made you think I was going to stay around?" She said, looking away. She was by herself to begin with, that should have been hint enough.
Keomai
Keomai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 am

"Figured." Jur turned, limped slowly in the opposite direction, Arrow keeping him steady.
"Have fun." he said, his voic flat and now seeming almost unwanting. He sighed once he got farther away from Dog, and he leaned against the tree, and slid down to where he could sit. He removed the scarf that was around his neck, setting it next to him; then he opened his shirt to look at his chest.
"Ahhh..." he said in more of a thinking manner, "Feels worse than it looks." he mumbled looking at the hundreds of tiny cuts and the purple-blue skin. There was barely any blood, which relieved Jur.
Arrow looked at him with a worried look and Jur reassured him, "It'll be fine. This one will heal quick." he smiled and pet the gryphon who now sat beside Jur, their bodies together to keep them warmer.
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Keomai Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:14 am

This bothered Dog. he figured? What was that sposed to mean. She followed him over to the tree and when he sat down, she made herself known again. "I'm not done with you, who said you could walk away?" She put a hand on her hip. "You need medical treatment. I have a tree hut not far. You can rest there. Arrow can stay too." She finally took her glance off of Arrow, and onto Jur, and blushed slightly, looking away. Why did he have his shirt off?! And now that she could see his face better without that scarf? Ahhhgghh..!!! "U-uh... y-..yeah.."
Keomai
Keomai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoe Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:55 am

During all of this, Shoe had quickly trotted a few steps forward and hooked his finger into FlipFlop's collar. The other hand still hanging onto Keomai's, seeing that this was people they were dealing with. Shoe knew the difference between something that's a threat and something that isn't, so he felt it safe to take Keomai as close as he had in grabbing FlipFlop.
The powerful griffon, is more then capable of dragging Shoe as he'd continue on his advances, but Shoe had a rather incredible way with reading and interacting with animals, his own griffon being his specialty. He knew a firm tug on the griffon's collar is enough to stop him. No words are needed, as if it were all done by sheer will.

He quickly, but gently, pulled the two backward, but not out of sight. His nature telling him to find out a little more before approaching this group of four. They all seemed to be in tension with each other, he could tell that if they were traveling, they were not traveling together only moments before. A quick glance up toward his right he saw the shattered limbs of the trees, the source of the noise that had started this movement. The irony smell of blood hung lightly in the air.
Dog, Jur, Arrow, and Jinyu. Now he had names, But Shoe was still uneasy. He slowly loosened and slipped from Keomai's hand, and let go of FlipFlop's collar.
They had apparently gone unnoticed thus far, and Shoe took charge by being the one to make an approach. Two of the group seemed to be busy. Shoe kept a respectable talking distance.
"Excuse me..."
Shoe
Shoe
Admin

http://artgrounds.com/DeepFade/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:27 am

Arrow's ears flipped back and he made eye contact with Shoe, lowering his head, he let out a small growl, looking behind him to see another gryphon and a strange looking girl.
Jur ceased from talking once again and his head turned, just as Arrow's did. Once again he had an emotionless look on his face as he stared
at Shoe.
"Yes?" he soon spoke loud enough for Shoe to hear, and now he fixed his clothing back to normal, even placing the scarf back on around his neck to cover his face below his nose.
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoe Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:43 am

"What's going on here?" he said to Jur, him having been the first to reply. He tried to set aside the lifeless look this person seemed to be throwing him.
He made sure that he was positioning himself between The strangers and his own little group. Griffon's are rather proud creatures, and FlipFlop was an energetic and happy youth among griffons. He didn't want his faithful friend barreling over to meet the other griffon. It being injured and in a protective state. Shoe wasn't about to tolerate an outlash.
Shoe
Shoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flipflop Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:57 am

Flip did as Shoe wanted of him. The Griffin had been trained well and would always follow command even if it wasn't given verbally, able to pick up on Shoe's gestures as to what he wanted him to do. Puffing his feathers up again his eyes flicked about still looking out for a threat.
However when he locked eyes onto the other griffin his attitude changed. Letting out a 'SKRREEE' of delight at the sight of another Griffin, not having come in contact with one for a little while. Starting up the same excited bouncing he normally did when he was excited about something. Normally it was when dinner time was approaching.

Flipflop

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 am

Arrow's eyes widened more when he saw the griffin acting this way, and that made him feel more comfortable as he stood up. He walked towards Shoe, sticking his beak in the boys face and smelling him over the smell of blood that still crusted around his nose.
His eyes were calm, but he was still slightly tensed as his tail flicked behind him.
He released a small coo in Shoe's face, raising his front leg slowly, but then put it down.
Jur watched with his eyes semi-wide, "I'm resting, and kind of recovering from my fall." he finally said to Shoe, obserbing the boy more closely.
"And you?"
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoe Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:33 am

It was the calmer and more approaching reaction from Arrow that allowed Shoe to settle his thoughts. He allowed the griffon to sniff him for a short while, even placing a palm near the nostrils of the beak the way a person would to a horse. Though he never left eye contact with Jur, seeming to pay little notice of Arrow's curiosity.
He was very relaxed with his actions, he knew that if this griffon was to take a snip at him, he would be able to maneuver his hand around the bird's beak and dodge it. Having grown up with FlipFlop, griffon mouthing is something he's learned to evade during play wrestling in his childhood. However Shoe had already grown trusting of Arrow enough to believe he wouldn't try to harm him. Arrow mainly seemed concerned with Jur, and Shoe was not in any threatening posture toward him.

"I had a feeling it was you who made that noise." Having observed the group, and the gaping hole in which light poured to the leaf covered floor. It was griffon sized, and the griffon was owned by Jur.

"I'm on my way northeast." He turned his head in the direction FlipFlop and Keomai would be. "With my group." He held a collected straight face on, as though he were talking business.
Shoe
Shoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flipflop Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:47 am

Flipflop was still bouncing around, not able to move too much because of the hand that was still holding his collar. Letting out playul little squarks at the other griffin trying to get him to come over and say hi and play.
There was a slight pause however when the griffin went over to Shoe, twisting his head to the side and blinked a little watching that Shoe wasn't going to be giving too much petting to Arrow over him, or feeding him his bird seeds.

Flipflop

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:59 am

Jur stood, his entire looking as if he was going to collapse again, but he kept steady.
"Ah...I see..." Jur said, his voice showing a lot more pain than his emotionless face revealed. His clothes were torn, some parts spotted or covered with blood, "Sorry for disturbing you." he said, scratching the back of his head, he glanced at Dog, than back at Shoe.
Arrow slowly walked passed Shoe, standing now only a few inches away from Flipflop. He tilted his head to the side and pricked his ears forward, he gently 'skree'd' at Flipflop, a small smile breaking on his face.
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoe Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:27 am

As Arrow made an approach to FlipFlop, Shoe released his finger from FlipFlop's collar. He didn't want the excited young griffon to be too jumpy around an injured one, but Shoe knew that animals has a subtle way of understanding. He was sure FlipFlop wouldn't do anything to pressure Arrow, who seemed to actually enjoy Flip's enthusiasm.
As he saw Jur glance at Dog, Shoe took the time to look at Keomai. "You didn't... disturb us." he said turning his eyes back to Jur. He simply wasn't understanding of such an apologetic nature.
Shoe
Shoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flipflop Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:33 am

When Flipflop's collar was released he let out another little squark, bounding over to Arrow, his tail wagging a little and he shook his tail feathers. Touching his beak lightly to Arrows as a hello before pulling it away waiting to be accepted as a friend and not a foe.

Flipflop

Back to top Go down

Post  Jur Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 am

Arrow raised his head, parting his beak and releasing a small chirp of excitment towards Flipflop. He touched his beak to respond to Flip.
He raised his wings slowly and flapped them gently, and tucked them again.
Jur responded, "Well, a bunch of people seemed to have come." he crossed his arms, smiling slightly at the two griffons, but didn't seem to turn back to either Shoe or Dog.
He was seeing how happy Arrow was getting around Flipflop, and he smiled more. It had been a long while since Arrow had been around others
of his kind...
Jur
Jur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next